Rear Anti-Tip System
Wesko's rear anti-tip system is designed to be mounted in the gap behind the rear of the drawers. Anti-tip solution for undermount slides, soft close slides, drawers without slides or where there is insufficient space on the sides of the drawers. Mechanism is activated by latch installed on the rear of the drawer box.
- 1¼” clearance is required behind rear drawer panel.
- Supports 50 pound pull force
- As one drawer is opened the connected bars are blocked, locking remaining latches.
- Supports 2 or more drawers.
- Mounted on one aluminum channel, preassembled to customer specification with no loose components.
- Available in kitted components for flexible installation.
- Also available without the aluminum channel, components are installed directly on the rear panel.