These adjustable locking bars are mounted on one channel and come pre-assembled to customer specifications with no loose components.
- Solid Aluminum bar construction.
- Solid steel fixed pins to guide/engage lock.
- Adjustable lockbar saddles makes installation easier with wider tolerances.
- Floating lockbar retaining bracket keeps the lockbar in a floating position to allow for vertical movement of the bar regardless of channel depth.
- Variety of tenon locks are available for locking
- Optionally long lockbar pins are available for heavy duty slides.